Artist Andy Singleton, renowned for his large scale sculptures, cuttings and installations in paper, has been commissioned to create a body of new works for his first solo gallery exhibition.
The exhibition pulls together the threads of Singleton’s 10 years as a professional artist and is an exploration of the inner and outer worlds that are part of the human experience.
This exciting commission has culminated in three new large scale, intricate paper installations, as well as large scale drawings and small sculptural pieces, installed at The Gallery, Winchester Discovery Centre.
With the gallery now closed, you can see Andy's progress making the commission, from his studio in Wakefield, on our online magazine, Culture on Call.
Grab yourself some specially produced Andy Singleton merchandise from our online shop - here!
Singleton has exhibited work across the UK and internationally. He has produced work for a variety of clients, including: Crafts Council, Burberry, Ted Baker, Harrods, Liberty London, Hermés, Kensington Palace, Playstation and The Hepworth.
Visiting the Exhibition
- Please note that Winchester Discovery Centre is operating reduced opening hours and visitor numbers at this time.
- Please also note that the passenger lift at Winchester Discovery Centre is out of order.
- If you do not have a pre-booked entry time, or arrive late for your visiting time, we will do our best to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee that you will be able to visit the exhibition.
- Entrance to the building is via a separate queue on the terrace outside the Discovery Centre by the café.
- Your ticket allows you entrance to The Gallery and City Space gallery and exhibition shop only. Please make separate plans to visit the library.
- Follow the booking link below for ticket details and further terms and conditions, including the ability to reserve limited edition prints from our shop.
(link coming soon)
We look forward to welcoming you to The Gallery soon.