The Friends of the Red House Museum present a fascinating series of talks at the museum.
Attendance to these talks is a wonderful way to support the museum and are open to both members and non members of the Friends group.
- 11 September : Hidden Secrets of Bournemouth, with speaker Hattie Miles
- 25 September : Beatrix Potter – dispelling the myths and misconceptions, with speaker David Stocks
- 2 October : Visit to the West Solent Solar Farm Cooperative – pick up from museum at 12.45pm. Return approximately 3.30pm - SOLD OUT
- 9 October : Duffers Guide to History, with speaker Steve Roberts
- 22 January : A Lifeboat on the Road, with speaker Howard Nichols
- 12 February : The Battle of Britain around Christchurch 1940, with speaker John Smith
- 26 February : Exploring the Dorset Stour Part 2, with speaker John Combes
Cost is £4.50 for non members and £2.50 for members.
All talks held on the ground floor of the Museum in the Main Gallery.
Talks start at 2pm. Booking for the talks at the Museum is recommended. Tickets are not available online and we advise you phone the museum to book. Tickets are also available on the door, however, booking for the visit to West Solent Solar Farm at Pennington is essential.