A five week starter course for children aged 9 - 12, which will help you develop your own creative and personal journal in a fun and relaxed environment.
Journaling is a great way for young people to build confidence and resilience through self expression, self reflection and planning.
The course is run by Anamarie Williams. Ana has a varied background in facilitating learning experiences for children of all ages, including Forest Schools and within libraries. She currently works at Bournemouth School for Girls where she already leads a popular after-school journal club.
- Tuesday 15 January 'What is a Bullet Journal'
- Tuesday 22 January 'Starting to Plan (including monthly spreads)'
- Tuesday 29 January 'Weekly Planning'
- Tuesday 5 February ' Habit Trackers'
- Tuesday 12 February 'Gratitude Journaling'
Drinks,snacks and journals and craft/mark making materials are included.
All children must be collected at 5pm promptly.
Activity will take place in the main gallery on the ground floor, which is fully accessible.