Set inside the majestic Tudor Barn, our Christmas Fayre is a wonderfully festive shopping experience with a Tudor twist. In the presence of Henry VIII, his queen and company of Tudor and Stuart reenactors, this is your chance to purchase a wide range of locally made crafts and gifts for Christmas, or maybe even treat yourself.
Included in the adult admission cost is the chance to win some amazing prizes.
- Over 30 stalls selling a selection of unique handmade crafts and local produce
- Eat, drink and be merry with a selection of Christmas food and treats
- Enjoy live recitals from local choirs
- A chance to meet Henry VIII and his queen at the Christmas Court. Loyal servants will receive a gift from the king*. (Ideal for ages 3 to 12)
- Experience Tudor and Stuart Christmas traditions, such as ribbon tying on the yule log and festivities
- Have your photo taken in the Tudor Kissing Wreath photo booth.
- Learn about Christmas before Oliver Cromwell with demonstrations from Tudor and Stuart re-enactors.
All adult admission tickets will be entered into a raffle, for a chance to win one of the following prizes:
- Two-night Channel Islands break in a five-star hotel (including return ferry from Poole with one car)
- Afternoon tea with Prosecco for four at the 4 star Crowne Plaza, Basingstoke
- Complimentary lunch for two at the Grade II listed Tylney Hall Hotel
- Two children’s tickets for Marwell Zoo
- Family ticket to Milestones
- Two tour tickets to Bombay Sapphire Distillery.
*As it is subject to space, the Henry VIII Christmas Court Experience must be booked online in advance.