Once the largest private house of the era, Basing House is the perfect place to embrace Tudor life. Join us on Saturday 25th July to celebrate all things Tudor.
- Meet King Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn at the Tudor Court
- See the court at play, dancing, singing and performing music in the Great Barn
- Marvel at the spectacular falconry display in the grounds
- Learn key Tudor textiles skills like spinning and weaving with our textiles expert and have a go at dying and weaving your own design
- Visit the Bothy Tea Room, which boasts a wonderful collection of Gargoyles, including some comical takes on our most famous Tudors
- Follow our Tudor Trail and put your Tudor knowledge to the test with our Tudor Quiz
To help keep everyone safe, we’ve made some changes at Basing House. We have introduced a number of measures in line with government guidelines to help manage our visitor numbers and ensure we maintain social distancing to protect you, our staff and volunteers. You can find out what we are doing at Basing House here https://www.hampshireculture.org.uk/basing-house. More information is available in our FAQs.