Hampshire Cultural Trust is pleased to present Winchester Photographic Society's 2022 exhibition at the new location of City Space at The Arc.
Selected by a panel of experienced judges from a plethora of entries, this popular event showcases images that represent the very best of society members' work.
Prints will be available for sale and you can vote for your favourite with People’s Choice, which will be collated at the end of the exhibition. Visit City Space to purchase your prints, available for collection when the exhibition closes.
Winchester Photographic Society was founded in 1923 by a group of prominent local photographers and is now one of the largest and most successful camera clubs in the south of England. Membership is open to all interested in photography at any level, whether accomplished professionals or enthusiastic amateurs who wish to develop their skills. The objectives of the society are to provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge and experience, and to offer talks and demonstrations by visiting experts on a wide range of photographic topics. In addition, there are regular competitions, training days and outings to places of photographic interest.
If you are interested in any aspect of photography, visit https://www.winphotosoc.uk/, where you can learn more about the society, see examples of members’ work and view the programme of events.
- Sarah Townley. Fighting Starlings. 2022 Class Winner: Set of Three
- John Tierney. Safe Haven. 2022 Class Winner: Nature
- Tony Cowburn. Milky Way over St Aldhelms Chapel. 2022 Class Winner: Landscapes
- Jon Hawkins. Watch House. 2022 Class Winner: Beginners
- Kelly Long. The Spy. 2022 Class Winner: Creative
- Helen Otton. Catching the Light. 2022 Class Winner: Free Subject
- Adrian Walmsley. Frosty morning jogger. Class Winner: Hampshire
- David McKibbin. Stuck in a Box - Save Me!. 2022 Class Winner: Street/Urban
- Gavin Bowyer. Cheetah versus Wildebeest. 2022 Class Winner: Action
- Terry Shipp. Gang of Sheep. 2022 Class Winner: Monochrome