Once the largest private house of the era, Basing House is the perfect place to embrace Tudor life. Join us this summer to celebrate all things Tudor.
- Meet King Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn at the Tudor Court
- See the court at play, dancing, singing and performing music in the Great Barn
- Take part in Tudor sporting activities, including our hobby horse jousting tournament*
- Marvel at the spectacular falconry display in the grounds.
- Learn key Tudor textiles skills like spinning and weaving with our textiles expert and have a go at weaving your own design
- Visit the Bothy Tea Room, which boasts a wonderful collection of Gargoyles, including some comical takes on our most famous Tudors
- Test your Tudor knowledge with our Tudor Quiz
*Includes an additional charge of £2.50 per entry