Gosport’s Old Grammar School is being transformed into Gosport Museum and Art Gallery, becoming one of the largest facilities in Gosport where people can come together to enjoy great arts and culture.
Be part of Gosport's future and help raise the remaining funds needed to make this project a reality.
The redevelopment of Gosport's Old Grammar School will see:
- unused rooms converted to a new permanent museum documenting Gosport's history through the eyes of the local community
- the expansion of the play gallery
- a new community gallery
- a new café and retail area
- the enhancement of the learning rooms
- the re-opening of the entrance onto the high street
- and a new outdoor courtyard area
You can make your mark in history by donating and inscribing a clay tile for placement in the new outdoor courtyard. But be quick, we only have space for a limited number of these tiles.
We are asking for a minimum donation of £30 per clay tile, with a maximum of three clay tiles available per person.
Once the building works have been completed you will be invited to a private view, ahead of the public re-opening, for the chance to see your inscribed tile installed in the courtyard.
ABOUT YOUR TILE
Each clay tile measures 200mm x 100mm and allows for 2 lines of text (16 characters per tile including spaces and punctuation).
If you would like to donate more to the TAG-A-TILE appeal, please do email us, or call 01962 678140.